We are located in the United States and this is a U.S.-based web site. By using this site, you agree to the transfer of your personal information to or within the United States.
We may collect various types of personal information from you, depending upon how you use our site. The categories of personal information we collect may include:
1. Your first and last name
2. A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town.
3. Your e-mail address.
4. Your telephone and fax number.
5. If you make a purchase on our site, your credit card number and related information.
We may combine the information we collect from you with information we receive from you offline. We may also receive information about you from other sources, including, for example, address update services.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
· to fulfill your requests for products and services;
· to provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the site;
· to contact you with information and promotional materials and offers from our company;
· to contact you;
· to review site usage and operations;
· to address problems with the site, our business or our products and services;
· to protect the security or integrity of the site and our business.
· remember the products in your shopping process;
· recognize you when you return to the site;
· improve and personalize your experience on our site;
· provide you with customized advertising;
· monitor site usage and analyze the behavior of site visitors.
You may decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on our site. You also may be able to make some web beacons unusable by rejecting cookies. Check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Do We Share Your Information?
We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from and about you to the following entities for the following purposes:
· to our service providers, suppliers and business associates, if the disclosure will enable them to fulfill your request for products or services from us for another vendor on our site;
· to our service providers and business associates, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us;
· to other companies, credit bureaus or government agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection;
· to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law;
· if our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Special Notification for California Residents:
Individual customers who reside in California and have provided their Personal Information to FlyerSmith and A Star For I, Inc. may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us in writing at the address below:
2930 Okeechobee Blvd., Suite 207
West Palm Beach, Florida 33409 USA
This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.
Children Using the Site
We do not direct the site to, nor do we knowingly collect personal information from children under thirteen.
Links to Third Party Websites:
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to help us protect your Personal Information against loss, misuse, disclosure and alteration. For example, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your credit card information when you purchase products through our Website. When you establish an account at flyersmith.com, you choose a password to help protect your account information. A password is only as strong as you make it: you should select a unique password and keep it safe. You may change the password as often as you wish by going to “Change Password” under the section “My Account.”
If you do not want to receive e-mails from FlyerSmith about products and services that may be of interest to you, simply indicate this preference by removing the applicable check mark during registration. You may also request to be added to our Do-Not-E-Mail list, Do-Not-Call list, and/or our Do-Not-Mail list by writing to the address below and indicating your preferences. Please be sure to provide your exact name, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number(s) and the list or lists you would like to be included on (Do-Not-E-mail, Do-Not-Call, and/or Do-Not-Mail). Even if you choose to be placed on one of these lists, we may still communicate with you using any of these methods regarding your use of our Website, your orders or your account.
Deactivate Your Account:
You may also request deactivation of your FlyerSmith account by contacting Customer Service at email@example.com or by writing to the address below and requesting account deactivation. Please note that some information may remain in our archived records after your account has been deactivated.
2930 Okeechobee Blvd, Suite 207
West Palm Beach, Florida 33409 USA